Play a key role in determining the future direction of this organisation
Leading manufacturing business with a long-standing history
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company and highly ethical organisation. This is a role for someone who has a passion and drive to really make a difference for the business.
Acting as right-hand support to the Managing Director, you will lead the finance function and help to drive the commercial insight and drive improvements in systems.
Responsibilities for this key role to include:
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function Manage company policies regarding cash, ledgers, capital expenditure, payroll,debt, tax, budgeting, and auditing;
- Lead on the business plan - ownership of the monthly P&L with particular emphasis on cash-flow and the balance sheet;
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting Strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position;
- Contribute to the development and execution of company strategy, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate;
- Provide financial analysis, reporting and guidance on strategy, plans, and performance at business;
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and able to support both current activities and future growth;
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have +15 year's Finance experience in multinational production companies. Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration. Master's in management highly desirable.
You will be also having a strong background in;
- Qualified Accountant (CMA,CPA) with strong academic profile and the ability to understand complexity
- Previous experience of a leading broad corporate services function that demonstrates proven skill at leading people and systems focused service delivery
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure risk is managed and ensure the organisation is provided with effective and efficient corporate support systems to facilitate high performance
- Ability to provide a high level of English both verbal and written communication including analytically presentation
- Expert knowledge of SAP
- Good interpersonal relationships, management abilities and multicultural approach
What's on Offer
A highly competitive remuneration package will be made available for exceptional applicants.