An opportunity to shape, build & lead a finance function
You will be a hands-on leader with a proven track-record
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturing company and highly ethical organisation. This is a role for someone who has a passion and drive to really make a difference for the business.
Acting as right-hand support to the General Manager, CFO will lead the finance function and help to drive the commercial insight and drive improvements in systems.
Responsibilities for this key role to include:
- Lead the whole finance and accounting team with a hands-on, detail-oriented approach;
- Lead the setup of SAP in finance and accounting with the help of SAP consulting company;
- Responsible for the month end close for the business, quarterly reporting and the preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Preparation of the monthly management reporting, including P&L, Balance Sheet and forecasts as well as weekly internal reporting requirements;
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and be a part of setting the business strategy, in consultation with General Manager and Executive Committee;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the months result and future strategy of the business;
- Manage all tax and associated legal requirements for the business including the preparation of all tax documentation;
- Track cost-cutting projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar fields. S/he should have a total of min. 15 years of experience especially in production companies. Proven experience both operationally and from an audit standpoint, of monthly and year end accounting processes and statutory returns. Ability to provide a high level of English both verbal and written communication including analytical presentation. SAP implementation experience is highly required. Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure risk is managed and ensure the organisation is provided with effective and efficient corporate support systems to facilitate high performance.
What's on Offer
A competitive package commensurate with your track record as well as future progression as the business grows.