Be the financial head for an important Food & Beverage Company
Take part in important decision-making that defines the future of the company
About Our Client
Important food & beverage company.
The main responsibilities are:
* Head yearly budget and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
* Maintain books and ensure they are kept in accordance to local legal requirements
* Provide financial support to ensure commercial decisions are made according to company policy
* Ensure compliance according to corporate policies and Mexican authorities
* Represent company in government and financial institution relations
* Monitor and support Treasury, financial and cash management activities
* Live and demonstrate the values of the company ensuring they are penetrated throughout the company structure
The Successful Applicant
5-7 years of experience as a CFO, preferably in the food & beverage or FMCG industry. A strategic, hands-on leader, Comfortable working closely with Executive team. Proven experience working in both commercial and plant environments. Fluent in English & Spanish a must.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package.