Assure healthy financial operational effectiveness
Evaluate growth opportunities and business performance for the business unit
About Our Client
Multinational manufacturing company
- Analyze and propose growth opportunities evaluating optimization of resources
- Contribute to development of finance systems to increase the effectiveness of the accounting function and ensure it is in line with business requirements where possible
- Manage local Financial Planning including company investments, cash flow, and working capital
- Establish processes to manage and control business risk
- Manage controlling and reporting effectiveness in accordance to Group Policies and assure compliance of tax structure
- Head yearly budget and quarterly forecasting processes
- Lead a diverse finance team
The Successful Applicant
7-10 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the manufacturing industry. MBA required. Strong leadership and communication skills; Desired experience in a multi-billion dollar multinational organization. Fluent in English & Spanish a must.
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and benefits package.