- Play a key role in determining the future direction of this organisation
- Board level appointment leading the strategic decision making
About Our Client
My client is an expanding company with ambitious plans to develop one of their key sites with further capital investment. The business has experienced significant growth organically. They offer an impressive range of business services, have a strong culture and are embedded in the local community.
Working closely with the local senior management team, the new role of CFO will be integral to the overall success and performance of the business. Sitting on the Board, you will inform and contribute to strategic decision-making, but also challenge assumptions when necessary. With an emphasis on analysis, strategy and commercial drivers rather than statutory reporting, other key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Group CFO and on the Main Board, you will have full P&L responsibility and day to day oversight of the finance team.
- Full ownership of budgeting, forecasting and long term planning.
- Present business results, financial projections and financial analyses. Participate in business reviews and represent the financial implications of the business strategy.
- Strategic and commercial support on a range of ad hoc requests.
- Refinement of company systems and processes to create efficiency's and reduce Group risk.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar fields. S/he should have a total of minimum 15 years of experience. Proven experience both operationally and from an audit standpoint, of monthly and year end accounting processes and statutory returns. Previous experience of a leading broad corporate services function that demonstrates proven skill at leading people and systems focused service delivery. S/he should have the ability to manage competing priorities with strict deadlines and be proactive. Ability to provide a high level of English both verbal and written communication including analytical presentation. Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure risk is managed and ensure the organization is provided with effective and efficient corporate support systems to facilitate high performance.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive remuneration package will be made available for exceptional applicants.