CFO/Head of Finance, China
You will be heading the Finance dept in China.
You will be sitting in the management group for China strategy.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally leading financial institution with commitment and strategy to develop in China. To fully support all the business lines development, we are hiring a CFO/Head of Finance to take a strategic role for China business.
- Overall management of the whole finance department and supervise the all aspects, including but not limited to reporting, budgeting, planning, tax, etc.
- Work with business lines to provide strategic advice from finance perspective.
- Work closely with finance heads from different business entities to help streamline better process so as to support China strategy.
- Communicate with regulators and external stakeholders for a better proposition of the business in China.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of finance management experience within a large multi-national financial institution with proven track record of management. A CFO or Head of Finance position will be preferred.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, good relation with regulators and local government authorities, and good team-work spirit.
- Master degree in finance, business administration, economics, etc.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication skills.
- CPA or CFA qualification will be preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer competitive package as well as bright career development opportunity.