Chief Architect - Data & Analytics IT - Fintech
Senior Architect with great global exposure and fast-track career path
Strong leadership team, great team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Financial Services global player with strong presence in APAC and especially in China.
The Data Architect takes responsibility for delivery of a number of product architecture activities. The job holder leads the design and development of architectures, which are aligned with group standards, IT and business strategy, meet business objectives and satisfy all relevant regulatory and operational risk controls. The Data Architect is responsible for participating and assuring the operation of the global practice of architecture within their relevant area.
- Rapidly understanding business requirements through regular interactions with CDO, business users and other subject matter experts.
- Translation of business requirements into solution designs and functional requirements.
- Communication of functional solutions to the development team plus ongoing support of the developers as needed.
- Working closely with the production support team to ensure all new software is well understood and readily supported.
- Active promotion of data architecture, practice techniques, standards and tools
- Active contribution to Project/System Data Architecture Solution definition and documentation including adherence to Group standards
- Influencing and persuading all IT stakeholders to adopt the Data Architecture strategy within their respective designs.
- Carrying out Design Reviews with Project teams to govern adherence to the Data Strategy and associated standards.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed organisation (including matrix management structure and across time zones) as a data architect
- At least three years experience as an Enterprise Data Architect
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the power and value of data with an ability to apply technology solutions to meet business needs and deliver organisational strategy.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Built effective networks across business and technical areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
What's on Offer
Dynamic, challenging and rewarding place to work.