Chief Brand Officer
Headquarter Strategic Role
Reporting Directly to Founders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading full cycle Grade-A office building operator within central business districts in China, offering space and services under the same roof. The Workplace provides flexible one-stop work solutions combining with fitness, food and beverage, and arts elements to transform the mundane work style of top tier central business districts workers and create the "Work Hard, Live Well" Community.
- Responsible for organizing and assisting the Group in formulating corporate brand development plans, business strategies and implementation plans.
- Responsible for the company's brand design, development, construction, dissemination and management and maintenance of the specific implementation.
- Responsible for exploring and establishing the company's brand building methods & channels and establishing an efficient brand management system and brand identify system.
- Formulate and improve brand management system and process, implement standard, efficient and scientific management.
- Responsible for the company's new brand of market research, design and development, to ensure that the company's various brands of market competitiveness.
- Ensuring that the company's advertising & marketing dissemination strategies and inputs can increase brand experience and target consumer group surveys and brand tracking surveys.
- Ensure that the product culture meets more accurate and deeper user needs, positively impacts the brand and enhances the image of the brand.
- Guides and constraints on public relations strategies, visual communication for any project within the group.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years related working experience in Marketing, Branding, or Communications; Holder of Master Degree preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and able to multi-task
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Candidates who have experience in advertising, PR agencies, hospitality, FMCG and beauty industry are preferred
What's on Offer
Attractive career opportunity and exposure; International management culture; Active business expansion across China