- Great newly created Chief Digital Officer role
- Well performing, high growth, ecommerce company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ecommerce business within the sector.
They have huge ambitions for international growth across key markets, including UK, France, German and The Netherlands. The leadership team is high energy, fast paced and ambitious team striving for the common goal of being a world leading luxury brand by 2023.
The company has a very clear brand strategy based around uniqueness, quality and customer trust.
This is a really exciting and pivotal time to join the company in the role of Chief Digital Officer.
- To advise on overall digital strategy which includes digital marketing, website development and website trading
- Identify and clearly communicate the digital direction of the business business strategy and growth
- To implement a website trading plan for ongoing development to allow correct projection of the brand and to maximise online sales
- Promote the company's business objectives with particular emphasis on growing market share
- Maintain a current knowledge of the ecommerce sector and competitor activity
- Be absolutely up to date with current worldwide ecommerce trends
- Identify opportunities for new brand development and guide the ongoing channel performance
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the Owner and the Board
- Empower, motivate and develop the team, and ensure that there is clarity of objectives, KPIs, and focus for all employees and there are clear appropriate standards and measures of performance
- Coach, mentor, motivate and empower direct reports to ensure achievement, growth and engagement
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced digital marketing leader, at Director or C-suite level from a fast paced ecommerce business. You will have an in depth knowledge of growing and leading digital marketing teams across a number of countries and good experience at working in an Owner founder culture.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and package. The role will require travel 1 or 2 days a month, but predominantly based from home.