Stable and established multinational
About Our Client
Our client is a clear leader in the banking and financial services in the region and continue to drive their growth plans here in Malaysia. As a continued interest in their growth efforts in this region, we are seeking a high caliber senior chief economist.
- Primary coverage on macroeconomic developments of countries assigned
- conduct detailed economic research, including analyzing and forecasting economic trends
- Prepare monthly reports on major developed economies and regional economies' macroeconomic developments for meetings
The Successful Applicant
You are degree qualified, with at least 15 years' of solid experience and a demonstrated track record as a chief economist. You should have a demonstrated track record of strong team management and development experience, coupled with working and thriving well in a matrix reporting environment. You also have strong interpersonal, communication and management skills, with the gravitas to deal with senior management and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- High profile role
- Be part of a growing organization with a strong leadership team
- Good company culture
- Future career growth opportunities