Chief Executive, consumer medical technology
Innovative medical device to help prevent a common medical condition
Business seeking further funding looking for a CEO to deal with VC/PE sources
About Our Client
US based start-up Medical Device company with an innovative consumer product to help treat a very common medical condition.
The Chief Executive will report to the Founder and board. The Chief Executive is responsible for the commercial strategy and development of the business through marketing, sales, product development and customer service activities to drive business growth and market share. The Chief Executive will take ownership of the customer and the customer interface making sure that all functions of the organisation are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives.
Chief Executive required for a US based start-up Medical Device company. The business have proven concept and have product in market, and are now at a point of requiring further funding for expansion.
- Overseeing the company objectives and implementation of all commercial strategies taking the product to new markets.
- Develop international KOL partnerships within the medical sector.
- Approach and gain funding from PE/VC sources
The Successful Applicant
- Chief Executive / CCO or equivalent with expertise gaining funding from PE/VC sources within the MedTech and Healthcare sectors.
- Proven track record in growing international market share for an innovative piece of medical technology, ideally in the wearable / consumer tech market.
- Established global network in target markets
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
What's on Offer
To be discussed