Chief Executive Office, SEA
Fast growing industry
Strategic regional leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is an expert in structured investment products
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO), will be responsible for the overall strategic and operational performance of company and the achievements of the company's Growth and Profitability agenda. The Chief Executive Officer provides the mandate and leadership for the Executive Team to work in partnership across their operational groups, to lead and implement continuous improvements in business processes, leveraging digital transformation, and ensuring delivery of customer centric services.
The CEO is accountable for developing new business opportunities and sustaining valuable relationships with private and public sector stakeholders to ensure the company's continuous expansion and business growth in South East Asia.
The CEO position requires the right skills and mindset to assess and mitigate principal risks and compliance of the company's business, together with its growth and profitability and ensures that appropriate management and technological systems are in place for delivering the expected services and performance standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Banking related discipline, Finance and Management
- At least 20 years of work experience in Banking or Finance industry inclusive of 10 years in Senior Executive Management position
- Well-developed analytical skills for problem solving and managing complex processes
- Quantitative background (e. g. finance, engineering, mathematics etc.), with practical knowledge and experience of pricing and structuring multi asset derivatives would be beneficial
- Strong Communication and People Management, interpersonal and influencing skills to build strong business relationships, foster stakeholder engagement, create new partnerships and drive culture of collaboration and innovation.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation plus bonus