- Save Job
- Email job
- Senior executive role to make a commercial impact and set the strategic vision
- Manage a Global Centre of competence in E-mobility, drive growth internationally
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly developing company that provides E-mobility and Energy Management solutions. The company offers a range of EV charging stations, as well as software solutions for EV fleet and energy management. The company is based in Slovenia and operates in several countries across Europe with the aim to support the growth of sustainable mobility and contribute to the development of a cleaner and more energy-efficient future.
- Full P&L responsibility, experience with preparation of BU strategy, planning of BU activities to reach its goals.
- In-depth knowledge of the field of Electric Vehicle Charging industry with proven commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Business Development experience on international scale, a senior professional who holds the international knowledge and leverage in the world of EV charging / E-mobility.
- Executive who is not afraid to participate in difficult discussions, challenging the status quo.
- Oversee all company operations, including production, marketing, sales, and distribution in both domestic and international markets.
- Determination of KPIs, their adjustment and implementation of corrective measures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders in international markets.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills with a deep understanding of international business operations and cultural nuances.
- Experience of successfully establishing and sustaining a strong culture that drives up and maintains standards and performance.
- Manage a high-performing team of executives and where appropriate, recruit and train employees with expertise in international business operations and cultural sensitivity.
- Provide visible and supportive leadership and to foster a positive work environment through empowering, enabling, motivating, and developing others.
- Coach, develop, mentor, and motivate team to maintain a positive high-performance work environment.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement within the company.
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all relevant regulations, and industry standards.
- Represent the company in public forums, conferences, and other events.
- As a CEO represent the company, adherence to laws and guidelines, and maintain positive public relations in the community, achieve and continue a positive image externally and internally.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related, MBA preferred. (Business mindset, technology - 60 / 40%).
- Track record of working in global matrix organizations with more than 5 years in CEO, MD or similar first line international management role.
- Knowledge of regulatory and policy landscape related to EV charging.
- The successful candidate should have a technical background with experience around software development, understanding the hardware challenges, technology affinity, R&D experience.
- English business fluency is necessary, Slovenian language skills is a plus.
- Mobility, willingness of travel and relocate.
- An empathetic leader with emotional intelligence and strong leadership skills who builds trust by walking the talk.
- Experience in diversified reporting lines within matrix organization and stakeholder's management, manoeuvre internal politics successfully.
- Able to drive cultural change, management with an emphasis on motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong collaborative and partnering capabilities.
- Proven ability to create vision and execute against that vision in an engaging and compelling manner.
- Strong personal drive to achieve the goals and the passion for excellence and delivering business value.
What's on Offer
- Lead the way of the strategic and operational evolution of the EMEA / Global BU for innovative charging solutions that help transform EVs from static consumers to essential building blocks of smart grid infrastructure.
- Competitive salary & Benefits paid commensurate with experience.
- Relocation support solution to Slovenia.
- Board Level
- Board Level Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Oliver Buga
- Job reference