- # 1 position in the USA, reporting into the overseas Board and Global CEO
- Electronic Data Interchange experience essential
About Our Client
The employer is an international subscription based SaaS company with its global headquarters based overseas in Europe. They are major players in the global EDI space. A sizeable amount of their global revenues are derived from the US market and they currently have around 40 employees spread across the country.
They are currently seeking a Chief Executive Officer to spearhead their US business, and have exclusively retained Tom Smith at Michael Page Boston to appoint.
The Chief Executive Officer will spearhead the US operations of this global, publicly listed, SaaS business. The role reports into the Board and Global CEO, based in Europe. In the US, they serve around 500 customers with +/- 40 employees. The US market is a sizeable part of their global operation, and this role sits on the global management team.
The US CEO is responsible for the US Management team with the sales, services and support areas as their main direct reports. The CEO will have full P&L responsibility for US operations, including responsibility for sales, for services and for various operational programs currently under execution. The role is accountable for sales and top line growth, in addition to expense management and ultimately, the bottom line.
The successful candidate will take full ownership of both the US business and its long term, strategic direction. The role can be based anywhere in the USA, but there is a concentration of employees in MN.
Much more information will be provided upon successful application.
This opportunity is Retained and Exclusive to Michael Page Boston. You will not find it elsewhere. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree - essential
- 15+ years of professional experience - essential
- Strong experience in the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) sector - essential
- Demonstrated broad experience of having owned a P&L, and successfully operated in a leadership capacity in this space in the past.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 250,000 to $ 300,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Route to equity
- Extremely competitive PTO
- Extremely competitive benefits package