Chief Executive Officer
Fast growing digital communications company
Newly created role to accelerate the business
About Our Client
My client is helping organisations get closer to their customers by providing the very latest cloud solutions. Video, AI, chatbots, WhatsApp and social media are some of the ways in which businesses are reinventing how they have conversations with their customers. They make it fast and simple for any organisation to be "omnichannel" - ready, globally.
Partnering with a well-known global cloud platform, and their own high skilled DevOps team, you will be excited by leading a company that is helping clients understand the benefits and ROI of better customer experience and engagement delivered by our team. The power of programmability and data is unlocking new ways to ''turbocharge' business processes. My client has the right keys to help their clients gain a competitive advantage within the digital omnichannel contact centre and payment solutions.
As the Chief Executive Officer, reporting to the Chair, your principal focus will be to refine and deliver the company's commercial growth strategy for contact centre solutions and end to end payment solutions. The role will guide the board to optimise team and business performance by providing clear objectives, targets, and delivering the growth plans and Go to Market strategy agreed with the board for maximising revenues, winning new business and retaining existing customer revenues.
This is a newly created role and an opportunity to make a difference and accelerate your own career aspirations within a fast-growing, innovative, inclusive and ethical business. '
'Cloud'' communications technology is creating exciting growth possibilities, without boundaries. As a leader who demands outstanding performance from every member of the team, you will have a passion for creative solutions and enjoy a ''buzzing'', flexible working environment, in the North West.
As the CEO you will be responsible for;
- Company and "Go To Market" strategy
- Driving revenues
- People and culture strategy
- Customer retention strategies and processes
- Strategic vendor partner management at C-Suite level
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate based in our clients North West HQ with significant experience in digital omnichannel contact centre and payment solutions. You will be a commercially astute individual with high-level people and relationship management skills who is comfortable leading C-Level relations with global organisations.
You will also have:
- Experience of working with Cloud Business Communications and an understanding of how digital communications technology is transforming customer experience
- Exposure to payments solutions and the "Fintech" sector
- Highly developed communication skills involving senior-level customers
- A motivated, self-starter able to work on their own initiative and confident at working and leading at the Board level
- Successful track record in digital communication systems sales within an innovative technology-based business
What's on Offer
Highly competitive basic, bonus, car and LTIP