Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Opportunity to join expanding business
CFO of APAC region
About Our Client
My client is a leading medical device manufacturer, with global reach. The CFO role based at this Perak based site, will be at the forefront of leading operational excellence in the region.
- CFO based in Perak in Medical Device Manufacturing business
- Managing teams across the APAC region
- Oversee and direct budgeting, audit, tax, accounting and forecasting
- Direct SOP's and insurance
- Responsible for arranging company account audit
- Prepare reports required by regulatory bodies
- Establish relationships with banks and other financial bodies
- Financial compliance to all internal and external rules, regulatins and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Priority to Malaysian nationals
- CFO level experience.
- Whilst medical devices experience is not essential, manufacturing experience, is.
- International experience outside of Malaysia
- Partnering with regional operations lead in driving the business towards operational excellence
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Banking/Accounting/Finance or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and package