Chief Financial Officer - Mexico
A strategic Finance Director position
The main objective of this position is to act as a finance partner
About Our Client
International American Company Focus in industrial services.
- Support all business interactions relating to financial performance and strategic business decisions and plans.
- Present business results, financial projections and financial analyses. Participate in business reviews and represent the financial implications of the business strategy.
- Negotiate, search, organize and finalize purchase agreements for the company.
- Ensure that any acquisition made by the company is viable and manageable.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional accountancy qualification (i.e. Certified Accountant or equivalent)
- University degree in finance, accounting or business administration.
- Strong experience restructuring areas in highly transactional businesses.
- Relevant M&A/ due diligence Experience.
- Hands on approach and initiative.
What's on Offer
Six figure basic salary and benefits