Chief Financial Officer - SaaS - Wellesley, MA
Opportunity to lead a small cap tech firm through a Public Listing
Based in Wellesley, MA
About Our Client
My client is a market-leading international, enterprise SaaS business. They have experienced significant growth over the past few years (50%+ per year) and in line with their global strategy, they are looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer to help steer them through the next exciting phase of their evolution; they are aiming to be publicly listed in the short term.
Michael Page has been exclusively retained to appoint the successful Chief Financial Officer.
The CFO will spearhead the finance department and steer the firm through the upcoming public offering. The primary role will be to provide financial insight and thought leadership across the businesses, whilst working closely with the CEO and the Board to achieve their short-term and long-term objectives. Main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer to provide financial leadership and proactive financial guidance
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasting, adherence to financial reporting requirements, and successful execution of business segment financial objectives.
- Provide financial visibility across the business & drive improvement with solid analytical skills and strategic analysis
- Ensure that the business is in full compliance with all applicable laws and the regulatory landscape
- Actively participate in business segment operating reviews, critical business initiatives, and present insightful analysis and business commentary to a variety of stakeholders
- Manage a team of 4 finance and accounting professionals, and grow the team in the coming years.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Accounting, or related field
- Experience of working within the Enterprise SaaS space
- Experience of working for public companies in the US
- Experience of working in Small Cap Tech environment
- Experience of working for an international, publicly listed firm.
What's on Offer
- $180,000 to $200,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Equity incentive plan
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Wellesley, MA working location