Chief Financial Officer
Market leading manufacturing organization
Employer of choice
About Our Client
Market leading manufacturing organization and local employer of choice.
- Ensure that financial information, analysis and reporting is accurate, timely, reliable and relevant, in order to assist the Board, CEO, and Executive Team in effectively performing their responsibilities.
- Manage financial and business performance by developing appropriate metrics on which to measure the Company's business, monitoring variances to forecasts, and developing action plans to address variances.
- Work with operating team to identify and address trends, implement corrective actions and performance improvement actions.
- Provide consistent and accurate financial forecasting for company.
- Improve overall financial reporting to make it more efficient and impactful by implementing a business intelligence platform.
- Monitor capital requests and expenditures to ensure within budget and plan.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit activities.
- Ensure that the Company is in continuous compliance with all statutory, regulatory, banking, tax, and other external and internal operating, reporting and record keeping requirements to which the company is subject.
- Manage the Treasury function, including cash management, cash forecasting, accounts receivable and accounts payable. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism to meet operating needs of the company.
- Manage tax statement preparation with vendors as needed, for all related company and shareholder activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (MBA Preferred)
- Ten to fifteen years of related finance experience, highly preferable in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- GAAP knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Proficiency with SAP
- Excellent communication and client interface skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package