Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer role working closely to the CEO
Challenging project in a growing-up company
About Our Client
Our client is an Italian manufacturing company with more than two production sites and around 200 employees in Italy.
The new resources will be a key figure for the company's growth, with the aim of supporting business development through M&A activities both locally and internationally.
He/She will have the main following tasks:
- Manage all the financial, administration, control and treasury processes;
- Supervise and implement an effective financial management, guaranteeing the compliance between business practices and both internal and local rules;
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company;
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting;
- Implement, maintain and monitor internal control systems to ensure compliance;
- Ensure cost accounting is properly managed and manufacturing efficiency is closely monitored;
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO, advising on long-term business and financial planning and identifying key investments to support the expansion activities;
- Act as a business partner to business leaders to meet tactical and strategical objectives;
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. economics/finance degree is required; MSc/MA or advanced degree is desirable;
- Relevant work experience as CFO within industrial manufacturing environment; previous experience with Private Equity firms would be appreciated;
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
- Strong ability in working relationships (colleagues, clients and suppliers) with excellent organizational abilities;
- Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, business acumen and hands on attitude;
- Excellent communication, negotiating and leadership skills;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity