Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
About Our Client
Multinational company 300M € revenues; 300 employees in Spain.
- Manage the relationship with department partners: Banks, Auditors, etc.
- Supervise and confirm the Group's management control: planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Contribute to the improvement or establishment of management information systems.
- Prepare the Business Plan: definition, monitoring and control of the KPI's of the business units.
- Comply with the legal obligations of the companies and the budget.
- Prepare economic and financial reports for decision-making, analyzing the Financial Statements as well as the key variables and parameters of the business; calculation of costs, analysis of variations and recommendations for corrective actions.
- Analyze and optimize economic and financial resources. Control and monitor the general accounting, taxes and preparation of the Annual Accounts.
- Prepare, monitor and/or supervise budgets, reporting and forecast of the treasury; implementing and/or supervising the management control and preparation of the analytical accounting.
- Manage financial variables: manage the Treasury, Credit Management, Collections Management, etc.
- Supervise the relationship with third parties: external auditors, administrations, financial entities, consultancies, investors, auditors, consultants, advisers, regulatory entities, fund providers, etc.
- Establish the annual and final accounts, ensuring their conformity and reliability.
- Budget Control:
- Definition of the budget and control/analysis of deviations
- Knowledge and implementation of corporate policies
- Presentation and defense of the budget at both the national and international levels
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX
- Business Control:
- Interpret and assess the different agreements and contracts with clients: budget control, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
- Consolidation of financial information and preparation of financial statements.
- Supervision and interaction with the Financial SSC; gather financial information for decision making.
- Represent the interests of the Spanish subsidiary internationally as well as Spain's role.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate in Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Postgraduate degree (MBA) or similar from an important or prestigious Business School would be valued.
- Very high level of English.
- He/she will have a minimum of 15 years of professional experience in financial positions at well-known multinational companies, having occupied roles of increasing responsibility and having carried them out successfully.
- He/she will have professional experience at multinational organizations within the advertising sector (agencies or media), in general, or in B2B service companies, mainly in the professional services sector. Candidates who started in audit/financial consulting roles will be valued.
- At least 5 years of experience as CFO at companies with complex structures (various business units/profit centers) and national/international matrix reports.
- Must demonstrate that he/she is an advanced user of certain Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint) as well as ERP Hyperion.
- Accustomed to the reporting and presentation of financial information to the highest representatives of companies, both nationally and internationally.
- Solid knowledge of treasury, taxation, budgets, financial and strategic analysis.
- Accustomed to participating in top-level negotiation processes as well as analyzing and evaluating opportunities.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Strategic and global vision of the organization.
- Excellent ability to analyze and plan tasks.
- Client-oriented (internal and external).
- Pragmatic and balanced in decision making.
- Ability to transmit and build trust with stakeholders.
- Proactive, impactful and influential.
- Good team player.
- Ethical and transparent in his/her actions and decisions.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.