Chief Financial Officer
Well-funded business with unique proposition
About Our Client
Our client is a business with a unique proposition which has been founded by a veteran in the Technology/Start-ups space internationally. You would be joining a solid and diverse management team, all of whom have exposure into the space.
The business was established in Indonesia a few years ago and has completed solid Series A funding. A massive opportunity exists for them to disrupt a feature of the Indonesian economy which has been often overlooked. They also have a definitive advantage over the couple of competitors in the market by virtue of unique hybrid of on/offline presence and their ability to facilitate real-time transactions.
- Copilot the business: Oversee all finances and other associated operational aspects of the growing company and 'copilot' the business, freeing the CEO/Founder to apply themselves to strategic tasks
- Partner with the CEO: Provide valuable and diverse insight to inform the strategic direction of the company, including matters of expansion in the market, development of additional/complementary services, and more.
- Represent the business: Liaise with stakeholders effectively: current and future investors of the business, government bodies, media, and more.
- Guide funding activities: Provide expertise and lead the charge on preparing for future funding activities: including due diligence, interaction with auditing partners, reporting to/liaising with official government bodies and more.
- Provide leadership: Provide aspirational leadership for members of the existing Finance team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a Finance leader who has successfully overseen finance and associated operations in a start-up or similarly fast-paced and unstructured environment. The ideal candidate would also have significant experience in preparing for and leading funding preparations (Series A or beyond).
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation is on offer for the successful candidate, in addition to an opportunity to be part of a disruptor in the Indonesian market that has been rumoured to potentially take off into the Southeast Asia region and beyond in a few short years' time.