Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for the company's overall financial strategic plans
Drive deep transformation of the international finance team
About Our Client
Our client has a long history within the automotive market.
Part of the Executive team, the Chief Financial Officer will direct our client's financial aspects of the business and the company's overall financial strategic plans. He/she will also have excellent assessment skills, including strong knowledge of financial performance indicators and risk assessment. The chosen candidate will have to build a new team and lead the continuity of the transformation while improving the company's financial results.
- Drive a deep transformation of the Finance team with creation of an intermediate management level to continue the company transformation.
- Organize, train and develop the team with a high sense of service
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth. Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Generate quarterly and annual reports that clearly explain the state of the company's finances.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non-Executives
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisers
- Lead and develop finance teams. Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel
The Successful Applicant
You hold a BS/BA in accounting, finance or similar field (a master's degree is a plus) with a successful international professional experience as director of finance or similar role (10/15 years) within Industrial sectors in a multicultural context, with ideally an experience in M&A :
- You have a Solid working knowledge of corporate finance principles, accounting, industry standards/best practices and relevant laws
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle)
- An Aptitude for analytic thinking and strategic development is a value.
- You need to have outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is the key
- You are Fluent in English. French and Dutch are a plus
What's on Offer
In this exceptional context, the Chief Financial Officer will have the opportunity to be involved and evolve within a very flexible organization where he/she can benefit from a perfect independence in his/her management.