- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
About Our Client
Middlesex Learning Partnership (MLP) is a relatively young Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) who are proud of the impact they have made and are continuing to make with their Academies. They aspire to achieve Outstanding provision for all our pupils and students within the Trust.
In the time that the Trust has existed it has delivered consistent and rapid Academy Improvement. This is conveyed clearly through Ofsted commentary; improved outcomes and the upward trajectory of the quality reviews they undertake annually.
The MAT is going through a period of stabilisation and looking to appoint a new Chief Financial Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will take responsibility for developing and implementing future-focused financial strategies and ensure sound financial management and governance across the Trust.
The key responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic leadership to the finance department and lead on embedding effective high-quality reporting and information systems are in place.
- Contribute to the identification of creative ways to enhance Trust's financial performance and maximise the value generated from its resources.
- Providing the CEO and leadership team with robust commercial information and enabling them to make sound strategic decisions
- Responsible for the financial leadership across the Trust, completing statutory and non-statutory reporting (such as for Department of Department, Education and Skills Funding Agency, Boards of Governors and Trust Board)
Providing effective leadership, building a performance and delivery focused team
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully qualified accountant with strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills. Proven experience in delivering a high-quality service in a school or broader education environment, displaying robust leadership traits and strong stakeholder management skills is essential.
The successful candidate will be an individual who is looking to excel in an inspiring and changing environment, with a natural interest in the education sector. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring CFO.
What's on Offer
c£80,000 base salary plus bonus