- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- A chance to be part of a high-calibre senior leadership team
About Our Client
My client is a listed consumer goods business with a history of well-known products and a loyal customer base. They are well-placed for future growth and are looking to add a Chief Financial Officer to the senior leadership team.
The role of CFO will have two main areas of responsibility - overseeing finance and investor relations.Activities and responsibilities will include:
- overseeing the the group finance function
- implementing a strong controls framework
- partnering with the CEO and other SLT to deliver upon the company strategy
- oversee the reporting to the stock exchange
- overseeing the consolidated reports
- overseeing FP&A and control teams
- develop, improve and implement the investor relations strategy
- analysis and identification of potential global investors
- communicate company strategy to analysts
- coordinate the investor relations timetable and events
- work closely with legal department on compliance and regulatory matters
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in working with a CEO to drive the business agenda and implement the company strategy. Experience of working in consumer goods is an advantage but not essential. Having significant experience of speaking to investors and analysts would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer to the successful candidate.