CHIEF HR AND OPERATING OFFICER
LEADING ROLE IN LARGE HR AND OPERATIONS FUNCTIONS
MULTINATIONAL COMPANY IN BtoB TECHNOLOGY SERVICES INDUSTRY
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Group leading in BtoB technology services with a large multi-site organization in Italy.
- Manage and implement day-to-day operational activities, being in charge of client's management;
- Develop an effective strategic plan, in order to enhance profitability and productivity;
- Ensure employees satisfaction and engagement, thanks to specific and comprehensive operational business plans, that will help targets achievement;
- Monitor market's trends in order to identify new opportunities;
- Provide punctual financial and operational report to the CEO;
- Arrange and present the operational and HR budget to be reviewed by the CEO;
- Ensure that both qualitative and quantitative targets are achieved, in compliance with the clients' needs;
- Motivate and retain resources, through an effective coaching and mentoring activities, in order to create a satisfying environment, where people feels supported;
- Build positive relationships with employees at all levels;
- Support operational and sales team;
- Develop and maintain employment policies and procedures; ensure HR statistics and updated systems;
- Build specific performance management programs, reviewing the existing career and compensation plans;
- Support the change through effective communication at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree required. MBA or advanced degree is desirable;
- Proven experience in a leading position with operational and HR background, gained within international b2b technology services industry;
- Good knowledge in local labour law, health and safety will be considered a plus;
- Previous experience in company restructuring, ideally with a solid knowledge of the Labour Relations and trade unions negotiations;
- Excellent time Management, initiative and flexible attitude;
- Change management and agent;
- Stress Tolerance and solid management skills;
- Strategic thinking, persuasion and strong leadership skills;
- Diversity and customer oriented;
- Strong communication and coaching skills;
- Decision Making and persuasiveness;
- Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytic skills, with previous experience in planning and organising;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal reasoning skills that will allow to drive the change needed;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
- Willing to travel to Southern Italy frequently.
What's on Offer
Great career chance in a multinational organization.