Chief HR Officer - Luxury Brand
Global Human Resources coverage
Experience from luxury industry preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised and market leading luxury brand with locations in over 10 countries. An immediate need for a Chief HR Officer to take the employee strategy across all locations to the next level, bringing innovation, engagement, change management, culture and diversity initiatives across all company areas.
A chance to take your career to the next level, a passionate HR generalist with leadership and cross-country/regional or global experience is required. You will oversee all HR functions globally and craft strategies that meet their company goals. Ultimately, you will secure long-term employee growth by leading all training, talent acquisition and career development activities through innovative and engaging HR practices.
- Initiate, articulate and amplify values, culture, and goals within the company
- Design and develop talent acquisition strategies
- Design, implement and improve retention and career development plans
- Maintain workplace and safety standards
- Maintain performance management
- Ensure our hiring and on-boarding procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Maintain employer branding (inbound and recruitment marketing)
- Serve as an employee advocate, mediator, mentor, and coach
- Initiate learning and development programs
- Observe and maintain HR procedures and tools effectiveness
- Provide guidance to colleagues at all levels across the company
The Successful Applicant
Candidates from luxury brands, ecommerce, internet, hospitality, FMCG and retail industries are invited to apply. This position provides an exciting opportunity to step-up and take your career to new heights.
- Previous work experience as a Deputy / Head of HR, People or Talent Head
- Experience working across multiple geographies in Asia
- Experience in strategic HR planning
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Proven record of leading diversity, equity and inclusion
- A data-driven leader who can connect workforce and company outcomes
- Technology-driven approach
- Excellent leadership abilities in high performing teams
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Psychology or relevant field
- Fluent in English and Chinese
All applications will be treated on a strictly confidential basis and you may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before entering the recruitment process.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package including bonus and long term incentives and company wide discounts.