Chief of Human Resource
excellent working environment
Strong career development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading listed multi-finance business, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Chief of Human Resource with a very sold commercial experiences in Sales and Marketing, who can contribute to the success of the organisations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated to transform and implement human capital strategy. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth business processes.
- Set all HR-related policies, define SOP's and ensure robust monitoring through control processes via the for all HR-related services and administration for employees.
- Lead, set and guide company-wide training & development policies, activities for all core roles.
Attract, recruit and retain talent by defining and implementing employer branding strategies
Advise and ensure organisation design and structure is continually aligned with the business
Direct, monitor and manage general affairs & procurement management
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of commercial and HR skills combined with high levels of operation management .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in relevant field from reputable university
- Minimum 15 years of working experience
- Started out as commercial role such as sales or marketing is mandatory
- High proficiency in English.
- International experience and exposure an advantage.
- Strong leadership and maturity
- Dynamic and strong enthusiasm
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.