Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
THB6,000 - THB9,000
Senior information security
About Our Client
This is fast growing fintech well-established in local market. This well-recognised brand offers multinational and multicultural working environment.
- To drive Information & Cyber Security transformation to ensure that the end-to-end vision is being delivered in a secure and resilient way while focusing on the overall experience to the users.
- To provide guidance relating to information and cyber security with regards to Business changes, changes in underlying technologies, emerging standards, competitive changes and other factors, which may drive the business in directions that are outside the purview of agile portfolios
- Build, Review and approve security policies, controls, processes, guidelines and cyber incident response planning
- Drive and manage Information Security Risks from end-to-end perspectives
- Build, contribute and maintain Information Security contributions to domain level roadmaps by demonstrating how they deliver the company's core business capabilities in a secure manner and align to longer term strategic security and business roadmaps.
- Understand and communicate strategic Information Security themes and other key business drivers for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Facilitate the reuse of ideas, components and proven patterns for the deployment of Information & Cyber Security.
- Minimize the risk of cyber-attacks to the organization's technologies
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years of working experince, five years of which must be in an either information security related role at a senior management level in local organization or 8 years of senior information security role working at in a global organization.
- Must be a well-rounded knowledge of all Information Security & Cyber Security domains. Your Knowledge and Experience in Information and Business Security area must be clearly demonstrable and will have worked alongside architects and understand the requirements of frameworks and Information & Cyber Security frameworks such as NIST, Cyber Essentials, ISF and ISO27001.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Computer Science or Technology.
- Extensive senior stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communicator, able to motivate, coach and mentor a strong technical team and stakeholders.
- Various levels of expertise in a with regards to IT and Business Security Area
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks and methods such as ISO 27001, ISF 2018, ITIL v4, COBIT, NIST
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary
- Performance package
- Leading organisation