Chief Inspector - Oil & Gas - Caribbean
Based on a Caribbean Island
Private Equity backed Oil & Gas company
About Our Client
My client is a large, overseas, oil and gas storage facility, combined with a refinery, port and shipping facility. They are private equity backed and the role will be based "on island" in the Caribbean full time.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, overseeing and managing fixed equipment inspection activities for the facility to ensure compliance with industry and company standards to include PSM and RAGAGEP. The position will also ensure and maintain the quality of inspection data. The position will lead the inspection team to ensure all inspection activities are planned, scheduled and completed timely, accurately and in adherence to safety standards. The position will coordinate inspection resources for emergency, routine and turnaround maintenance activities. The position will also facilitate API Risk based Inspection program to manage fixed equipment mechanical integrity.
For your resume to be considered, please submit promptly using the associated link. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or Equivalent required; Technical degree preferred
- At least 10 years of related experience in refinery industrial equipment inspection
- At least 5 years industry related supervisory experience
- API 510/570 certified
- Demonstrated knowledge of welding and metallurgy
- Knowledge of fixed equipment standards, codes, welding, inspection techniques and damage mechanisms in a refinery or related facility
- Demonstrated knowledge of API Risk Based Inspection
- Valid driver's license & Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) required
- Ability to be based on the US Virgin Islands
What's on Offer
- $ 170,000 to $ 190,000 base salary
- Additional performance related bonus scheme (20%)
- All housing paid for
- All utilities paid for
- Generous benefits program
- 401K plan and company contribution
- Caribbean work location
- Relocation and living support when "On Island".