Chief Marketing Officer
Joining a cutting edge technology organisation
Complete responsibility for the marketing strategy
About Our Client
My client is a leading technology based business with R&D across a multitude of different sectors including Communications, Electronics, Intelligent Sensing, Security and Intelligent Software. With their own R&D centre in Hong Kong, they have applications spanning across Health Technologies, Smart City and FinTech to name a few. Offering their customers the very best technology, they have gone from strength to strength since their inception.
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be in charge of the Marketing Direction and Strategy for the business. Reporting into the CEO, you will be integral in growing and developing the business through an innovative and cutting edge Marketing plan. There will be particular emphasis on growing the brand and the reputation of the company. Specific responsibilities include:
* oversee the entire marketing function including CRM, Media Relations, Brand and Content Marketing and liaison with Industry partners and customers.
* creating communications and corporate affairs strategies for media and business partners.
* develop a robust brand image through building long term relationships with industry and institutions; working on what the key targets will be and how these relationships can be sustained and grown.
* identify new industries to see what opportunities there are for new technology transfer; dealing with both local and global companies to see where the technology will offer the best results. Promote alliances with business partners.
* work very closely with the overall leadership team ensuring that the brand is sending a consistent message and is hitting the required industries and businesses.
* understanding the specific technologies and how the marketing strategy ties in with their products and their needs.
The underlying message is to heighten the name and get their innovative technologies out to the wider world. They have a fantastic product portfolio which will make the marketing campaign really exciting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Chief Marketing Officer will have an extensive background within the Marketing, Sales and Business Development arena and have operated at a very senior level within the high tech sector. You will have experience of working across all areas of a business with the ability to come up with a strategic corporate plan.
* Exposure across all areas of marketing including, but not limited to: Product Launch, Media Relations, Promotional Strategy and Overall Marketing Campaigns. These need to have been of a technology focused nature.
* experience in driving a team and identifying where improvements need to be made; great at identifying talent and using this to it's full potential.
* strategic mindset in Product Marketing with sharp business acumen.
* great negotiation skills; getting the best possible deals for the business whilst also providing the best possible services.
* outstanding presentation and communication skills.
* a technical mind; able to understand both the products and where these products need to be marketed. Results driven with ability to communicate this with the team and senior management.
* English and Chinese language ability.
What's on Offer
The chance to work for a cutting edge company who have great backing to continue to grow and develop in a very strong market place.