Chief Marketing Officer
Strategic marketing, innovation and digital transformation role
Newly created role in a dynamic and progressive consumer services sector
About Our Client
Our client is known as one of the largest and leading players in this consumer & lifestyle business, continuously at the forefront to provide consumers with diverse and innovative offerings. As they continue to invest and grow their presence in Asia, there is a current need to hire a C-level executive to transform and integrate the marketing and digital function.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will lead a team responsible for the full spectrum of the marketing and digital function of the Group. Working closely with the executive leadership team, you will develop and execute the strategy and roadmap of the digital transformation journey for the various brands in the business. You will also lead various strategic marketing initiatives while ensuring this business is able to drive customer growth through both online and offline channels. You will ensure a sustainable eco-system can be built while the business leverage into the digital platforms and consumer insights to identify possible new revenue streams. You will also be a good mentor and provide the leadership and guidance to increase the capability of the marketing team today. In addition, you will also need to work closely with the technology team to review the product roadmap for development and implementation of new features and functionalities.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters/MBA qualification
- At least 15-20 years of relevant marketing or commercial experience with recent years in a regional leadership role
- Demonstrated track record of success in transformation / innovation projects, especially in taking a company through its digital innovation journey
- Multi-site or retail experience gained with an MNC; consumer products/services industry would be highly advantageous (F&B, hospitality, retail, lifestyle, wellness, healthcare services etc.)
- Analytical and data-driven, critical to have experience in building or managing the analytics or insights team
- With an excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you possess the gravitas to influence and work well with all stakeholders
- Comfortable and have experience working in a very fast-paced and data driven environment
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a well-established MNC. Pioneer in the team, strategic and leadership role.