- Lead and manage the corporate Marketing & Sales strategy and activities related
About Our Client
- One of the largest companies in the industrial sector in the Leiria/Coimbra/Aveiro districts.
- The CMO should actively contribute to consolidating an integrated culture of service provision and innovation, ensuring a quick response.
- Support the Business in the several activities, namely through the definition of operational plans for the respective area of activity, ensuring their alignment with the strategy of the Department and the Group.
- Ensure the monitoring and control of operational plans through the respective performance indicators (KPIs).
- Commercial Management and CRM, ensuring and monitoring the commercial process, namely, establishing order goals together with the Business Units (BUs)
- Monitor commercialactivityandanalyzebusiness performance metricsoftheBUs
- Analyze the results of the leading competitors and monitor the qualification/approval processes of competitors.
- Actively contribute to accelerate the profitable growth of the business, with a medium/ long-term vision.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Knowledge of the industrial Market and a proven track record in Marketing areas, preferably with an exposure to Medical & Pharma, Automotive or Energy contexts.
- Minimum experience of 10 years in Marketing Management in B2B context.
- Excellent orientation and sensitivity to the Business and results, showing an appetite for marketing, commercial, and business development areas focused on the B2B segment.
- Having a sound understanding of Marketing, Business Development, and Project Management.
- Strategic mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Cross-cultural, open-minded, and forward-thinking.
- Good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills with a solid customer-oriented attitude.
- It is essential to balance your activity between more operational functions with functions requiring a strategic and Business vision.
- Team leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Amazing opportunity to contribute to ambitious company growth agenda together with a driven team.
- Work closely with the Board and top-level managers.