Chief Medical Officer / Medical VP
It is wholly owned and subsidiary of a pharmaceutical company and funded by VC
It established technology platforms for the discovery and development.
About Our Client
It is a wholly owned and subsidiary of a pharmaceutical company and funded by venture capital firm. This company has established three major technology platforms for the discovery and development of novel bio-therapeutics
- This is the initiator of medical team, work together with discovery team to drive clinical development. Including, transnational medicine, first in human and early phase clinical development.
- This medical leader can draft protocol, can read data and who can help on drive the future ahead, with strong insight.
- This medical leader can also help on IND approved four projects, prioritise the pipeline and leader to complete the clinical trial stages. Such as from early phase 1 to 4
- Prefer someone from can based in Seattle, United States
- Support Antibody discovery: identification of monoclonal antibodies with unique characteristics through screening of thousands of target-specific IgG producing B cells using novel miniaturized immuno-assays
- Process development platforms to manufacture their bio-therapeutics products
The Successful Applicant
- , MD from global well-know university or institute
- More than 10 years solid tracking record from MNC, with the experience on transnational medicine, full cycle clinical development experience
- Familiar with clinical pharmacology, data analysis, bio-marker screen, infirmition analysis, etc
- Colour blind, gender balance, open to travel between US and China
What's on Offer
They are providing cutting edge technology, and international scientists team and world class working environment