Chief Medical Officer - Neurosciences - CNS
US listed company with innovative CNS pipeline
Clinical and portfolio development
About Our Client
Our client is subsidiary of US-listed clinical stage biotech company focused on bringing innovative medicine in CNS area (neuroscience) to Asian patients. Their global pipeline covers small molecules in migraine, Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer Disease, Rett Syndrome and other neuroscience indications.
As Chief Medical Officer your key focus will be to provide clinical and medical support to accelerate pre-launch and launch pipeline including but not limited to:
- Lead and drive strategy and delivery for Clinical Development, Regulatory, Medical, PV
- Develop clinical development plans for China pipeline
- Provide strategic medical and scientific leadership to executive management and project teams.
- Clinical lead on evaluating new opportunities and business development
- Provide overall medical and safety oversight of the company's clinical trials.
- Prepare clinical training slides for investigator meetings, participate and present in investigator meetings
- Provide oversight of outsourced CRO services to include; medical and safety monitoring, review clinical lab values, AEs, coding dictionaries and data tables, listings and figure
- Manages data safety monitoring board activities and scientific integrity of clinical trials
- Interact with inter-departmental and external consultants, KOLs, and regulatory agencies as appropriate
- Line management of the clinical development team
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate is expected to match the following criteria:
- Advanced medical degree MD or PhD
- Solid track record of relevant professional experience in Clinical development, drug development. Expertise in Neuroscience would be an advantage
- Experience in writing and reviewing clinical development plans for China trials - Phase II, III and IV clinical protocols, IB and study reports.
- Experienced in preparing briefing packages and scientific advice meetings with FDA/EMA
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work on multiple complex tasks and projects
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluent Mandarin and English communication
- Proven ability in communicating with both medical audiences and commercial investors
- Forward Thinking/Innovative with good interpersonal skills/patient centric
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive salary, bonus and stock option along with the opportunity to develop with the team of professionals.