- World-Class TCR-T technology platform
- Focus on unmet medical needs with IND approved clinical stage pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is Chinese bio-tech with world-class TCR-T technology platform. With more than 10 years solid research and development achievements by overseas returned scientists team. Incubated by a listed group company and private equity.
- In align with company vision and goal to provide guidance and mentor to the development team.
- Plan and develop the clinical development strategies for their current pipeline and provide strategic planning in the portfolio in China.
- Partner with PI and KOL to drive clinical trials in multiple clinical trial centres.
- Responsible for representing the company with regulatory and legislative agencies, addressing the scientific result for he company`s product portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced Medical Degree MD, PhD focus on Oncology preferred
- More than 15 years clinical development experience from Oncology relevant industry, physician or research background from early career life is preferred
- At least 5-8 years in a management position from international pharmaceutical company, successfully led direct report from different function, such as physician, clinical operation, regulatory affair, pharmacology, etc
- Entrepreneurial mindset and with good communication skill and execution attitude, bio-tech working experience preferred
What's on Offer
- You will be offered a key partnership status with founding team and eligible for competitive salary package and bonus scheme along with the opportunity to advance TCR-T therapy for patients with unmet medical needs.