- Save Job
- Email job
- Executive leadership role to advance company's Clinical assets into late stages.
- Biotech start-up with therapies in metabolic and immune-related disease areas.
About Our Client
Our client is a clinical-staged biotechnology company which develops drugs and therapies across the metabolic and immune-related disease spaces. The business has a variety of programs in different stages including its lead therapy in Phase 1 which supports Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
The CMO will have full responsibility to lead the Company's Clinical Organization including:
- Advancement of lead Clinical assets into later stages.
- Lead a high-calibre biotech team to successfully develop Clinical programs.
- Member of executive management team.
- Oversight of Clinical Org.
- Build and implement a Clinical development strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD & MD degree
- Outstanding scientific excellence in metabolic and immune-related diseases.
- 15 years of experience in Clinical development including leadership at the executive (VP / C-Suite) level.
- Experience with Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is strongly preferred.
- Direct experience at the C-Suite level (or similar) at a metabolic-based biotech/biopharma organization.
- Based out of Boston / US Northeast is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Long term incentives.
- High-growth potential biotech company with diverse pipeline.
- The ability to work with well established, industry experts and a main shareholder with deep, global connections.
- Great financial backing.
- Strong annual bonus incentive.
- Excellent benefits package.
Quote job ref
- Board Level
- Board Level Subsector
- Life Sciences
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Emma Adams
- Job reference