- This is prestigious multinational CRO company
- Provide service and opportunities from all around the world
About Our Client
This company provides clinical development services across all clinical trial including regulatory and drug development consulting, protocol design and writing, feasibility assessments, local ethics committee and regulatory submissions, clinical monitoring, project and vendor management, data management, statistical analysis, data visualisation and analytic, DCTs, medical advisory and medical monitoring, pharmacovigilance, central lab services and clinical study report writing.
This company has offices in 14 geographies across Asia-Pacific, South Africa and North America., site partnerships with over 45 key medical institutions and experience with >1700 clinical trial sites
- Lead the medical strategy and protocol design for the client, both from inbound and outbound clients
- Play the pivotal leadership role in the company, hiring, developing and training a sizeable and diversified team
- Having client orientated mindset and manner to be a backbone of the business and boost the business sustainable grow
The Successful Applicant
- Medical Doctor by training from reputable medical school or/and physician experience from hospital
- With years of solid experience from multinational pharmaceutical company, took at least middle management role from clinical development, ideally from Oncology related therapeutically area
- Proven tracking record on team management in terms of team sizes and impact of the business as well
- Ideally has working experience from bio-tech or at least familiar with bio-tech and willing to take some role for business development as well
What's on Offer
This is the global clinical development service company, they can provide multiple career opportunities around the global and support from all of the cross department and functional team.
This company will provide competitive compensation and benefit package as well