Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Growing travel organisation
Energise and direct the daily business operations
About Our Client
A global independent travel organisation providing a wide range of products/services to the travel and aviation sectors.
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO) you will bring innovative thinking and a passionate approach to lead and manage operational departments to deliver exceptional customer experience and service. You will actively seek out new products, processes and services and develop strong working relationships with travel partners and customers.
You will be able to deliver;
- Create, set and deliver a plan for the teams to over deliver
- Provide leadership and management to multiple operational departments
- Place the values and ethos of the company into everything the organisation does and seeks to achieve
- Be a change and innovation champion
- Develop and maintain key customer and partner relationships
- Effective management all operational budgets and create a collaborative working culture across all departments
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an and successful track record in the travel/aviation and operations leadership. You will also demonstrate;
- Ability to perform at the highest levels of success and quality.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Extensive experience in operations management.
- People management skills including motivation, mentoring and development of key staff
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate team work
- Project management, change management and conflict resolution
- Resource planning
What's on Offer
Competitive depending on experience.