- Leading software company in the fintech industry
- Executive position driving the operational function of the company
About Our Client
My client is a VC backed, high growth leading software company within the financial technology space. They have an impressive track record using data to enhance their digital financial services and providing their customers with personalised, effective solutions. They are well placed within the industry, partnering with financial institutions all around the world.
- COO with a strong focus on operationalizing strategy, reporting to the CEO.
- Working in tandem with the CEO to develop actionable business strategies and drive short and long-term business goals.
- Analysing the company's internal operations and identifying areas of improvement
- Directly overseeing operations and managing the various business units, partnering with the CEO and VP sales on sales management and customer success.
- Oversees the company's recruitment process while building a strong and inclusive culture for team members to excel.
- Contributing to the development and execution of strategies, plans and policies to drive revenue, profit, and cash flow of the company.
- Plan and manage the yearly or on-going activities of the companies, working in tandem with the Group CFO to oversee budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field with a strong understanding of the technology space.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 plus years of experience in C-level executive leadership positions at medium size technology companies
- Functional expertise in all operational areas and recruitment
- Relevant experience in enterprise software and SaaS companies preferred
- Good entrepreneurial mindset with strong decision-making skills
- Ideally have experience and a strong track record in scaling companies
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package for the right candidates