Chief Operating Officer - Education
Strategic growth plans to expand their footprint in the Asia Pacific region
Value add leadership role to drive the business to the next growth phase
About Our Client
With a very successful track record and growing brand name, our client is an established Education group in Singapore and is aggressively expanding their operations in the APAC region. They are hungry for talent that can join them to support them in developing and preparing their organisation for the next phase of growth. There is now a requirement for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to shape the vision and provide leadership in driving these strategic initiatives.
The COO will provide leadership, management and vision to ensure the operations of the education centres are running effectively and efficiently. This role will oversee the development and improvements in the operation controls, technology platforms, administrative and reporting procedures. You will also managed a sizeable team, put in place a people systems that you will coach, develop and motivate to encourage employee retention and engagement. Working closely with the various department heads and senior stakeholders, you will lead or guide the various strategic business transformation projects, directs reengineering of the key processes with the aim to drive automation and instil a culture of quality excellence in the company. You will manage the overall P&L and actively tracks performance against targets and review key risk. As part of the senior management team, you will also play an active role to build and maintain network with the regulatory bodies and the industry players.
The Successful Applicant
As a senior leadership appointment in this organisation, it is imperative that applicants have certain existing skills and experiences in order to have both short term and long term business impact potential. The following would be the ideal requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's degree and/or MBA, with at least 15 years of relevant working experience in a senior operational role in a medium to large organisation, ideally in the Education industry
- Proven track record in a leadership role and successfully driving transformation projects on a medium to large scale
- Strong people management and organizational development experience
- Strategic thinking, and execution ability to set direction and shape future development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively
What's on Offer
An exciting time to join the company in the Education industry where they continue to grow the company with the vision to build future leaders. Career growth opportunities and attractive remuneration package.