Chief Operating Officer - Financial Services
Executive position reporting to the CEO
Double digit growth and highly profitable market
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading international financial services group with more than 30,000 employees in the world. Vietnam is a highly profitable market in Asia with consistent double digit growth and at the centre of successful digital technology adoption.
Reporting to an esteemed CEO, this is a unique opportunity to provide strategic leadership to the operational side as the Company undergoes an exciting time of growth and transformation.
- Responsible for leading the development of Operations management including Experience Value Streams, Business Transformation, Branch Customer Service, Contact Centre, Procurement, Collection Service, Corporate Office Service and Project management office within the company in order to support business goals and objectives
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of Customer Experience Transformation operating model to drive business transformation initiatives across all Experience Value Streams with aim to deliver significant and sustainable improvement in the efficiency, scalability and performance of all key Vietnam operations
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management with aim to transform the entity to a customer centric and digitally enabled leading life insurance company in Vietnam
The Successful Applicant
This is a Change & Transformation COO position for APAC expatriates to relocate to Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
The successful applicant must have proven records in a complex and dynamic MNC preferably in Financial Services industry who also possesses:
- Minimum 15 years working experience
- Sound knowledge of financial services business, products and processes
- A leader who can work with different type of people and motivate the Vietnamese-speaking team and boost up energy levels
- Able to anticipate issues and think proactively to resolve issues and risks
- A disciplined thinker with an ability to challenge the status quo
What's on Offer
- This is a truly global platform with a reputation for excellent and market leading remuneration structures as well as unrivalled career development opportunities in Asia
- Our Client is an equal opportunity employer. They strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers they serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.
- They are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and they administer all of their practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
- Relocation allowances will be included