- Leading Role
- Strategic Role
About Our Client
Our client is a Management Company responsible for offering and developing high-standard luxury services for a unique real estate asset.
- Main point of reference for the owner and all the key manager (Hotel Manager, Marketing Manager, Spa Manager, Marina Manager, Retail Manager);
- Share and approval of the marketing plan with the owner and communication to the residing people and the retail area in order to be always aligned;
- Supervision of the business units that perform daily operations, improving the quality of the service;
- Monitor and guarantee the high level of all the compartments (Hotel, Spa, Retail Area, Beach, Restaurants, Yacht Club);
- Planning of activities by a work plan that has been designed jointly with the persons in charge of the business units;
- Efficient utilization of economic and operational resources and available facilities in order to generate greater output in terms of quality services offered to the clients;
- Achievement of the economic results planned in the annual income budget and the business plan;
- Supervision of major purchases of equipment and tools;
- Supervision of equipment replacement and supplies for operations;
The Successful Applicant
- 10 to 15 years within luxury hospitality industry, covering operational or management roles.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
What's on Offer
Great professional opportunity