- Opportunity for a COO / Operations Director to lead this Renewable energy trader
- COO / Operations Leader with track record at board level within energy trading
About Our Client
My client is a market leading and highly innovative company providing energy trading services to their UK and EU customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a board level operations leader in a fast growing and ambitious organisation centred around the energy transition and revolution towards a more green and renewable landscape. Based in London you will be part of a fast growing and exciting organisation.
This is a role that comes with both high visibility and the opportunity to build solutions for the world's energy crisis. Therefore, we need you to be an engaged, experienced and trustworthy individual who takes an entrepreneurial approach to business and will work with all levels of our company to deliver success against our vision.
You will in this role have line management and development responsibility for our exceptional Trading & Analytics, Sales, Marketing and electrical Engineering functions'. The role will drive mid-term strategy, while reporting directly into our CEO, and working closely alongside other C-suite members.
Be a leader and role model for our company values, vision and mission, actively influencing a positive working environment in your managed teams. Work closely with our CEO to secure strategic partners, launch initiatives and build high performance teams that deliver value back to the business.
* Provide strategy, leadership and development for all levels of our teams including Trading, Sales, Marketing and electrical Engineering functions.
* Supervise general operations, ensuring governance is being managed across all areas such as finance, legal and compliance.
* Manage and monitor company P&L, identifying opportunities, risks and areas for improvement with Team Leads.
* Build and manage positive working relationships while strengthening your knowledge of products and marketplace.
* Evaluate business performance to a high degree of accuracy and form recommendations that support our commercial objectives.
* Present Periodically on company financial and progress to plan and interact / update with our Board of Directors.
The Successful Applicant
Essential Skills and Experience:
* A commitment to adopt, communicate and live company Values and Mission.
* Proven track record of commercial success at a Board-reporting level, in a high growth tech or energy company.
* A focus on positive working cultures that inspire high performance; you have created OKRs, KPIs, and metrics in a high growth environment.
* Exceptional line management and mentorship experience- you build outstanding teams who learn while they deliver exceptional results.
* An excellent understanding of the relationship between Trading, Sales, Marketing and hands-on delivery teams- you've led at least one or all of those functions at a director/VP level.
* Presence within your industry- you are a visible thought leader who seeks out opportunities for growth and evangelising what you care about.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, complemented by high emotional intelligence.
* An outstanding analytical and data-driven mindset that can lead scalable operational growth in a rapid-growth company.
* Strong, effective negotiating skills- an ability to give a strong voice to the company's positions and interests, while winning support and building consensus with stakeholders.
* Proven success in significantly scaling teams and customer acquisitions in an entrepreneurial setting.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary: £100,00 - £120,000
Bonus: 30% performance based
Private Medical Insurance
25 days annual leave…plus one extra day for your birthday.
£1k annual innovation budget to spend on self development coupled with 10% time off work to do it.
Company wide lunch n learns, culturally diverse celebrations and other social events.
Parental leave - up to 12 weeks paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
Subsidised on-site gym membership and weekly fitness classes.
Cycle to Work Scheme - enjoy a carbon free commute on us!
Life assurance and personal accident insurance.
Located in London
Plus career progresion opportunity within our wider organisation.
Plus other benefits to mention later on......