Chief Operating Officer, Retail Banking business
About Our Client
Our client is an international financial institution with businesses across retail banking, private banking and global markets. They have a well-established network of branches in the region and is constantly rated as one of the preferred retail banks in Asia.
Reporting to the Head of Retail and Private Banking business, you will be responsible for:
- leading and managing the retail and private banking COO functions of more than 100 staff
- designing and enhancing business operations strategy and policies to help with business initiatives and expansion
- developing a strong risk and governance framework and managing the first line of defence business control team
- representing the business on any regulatory liaison and ensuring the business comply with relevant regulations and internal policies
- working closely with Front Office to achieve a higher level of operations efficiency
- participating in business strategy planning and handling any Group-related projects
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 15 years of relevant experience in the retail banking industry. You will have excellent knowledge of retail banking products including credit card, mortgage, deposit, loans etc. You will possess a strong control mindset and excellent leadership skill. A good understanding of HKMA regulations is expected. You will have excellent communication skills with fluency in both English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
This is a highly visible leadership role within the organisation, attractive package will be offered to the suitable candidate.