- Stock options available
- #2 position in 40 person, successful, Tech Start Up
About Our Client
The employer is a Boston based start-up, with around 40 employees, who operate in the online software space. They have recently secured a new round of funding and are poised for significant growth in the coming years. They are looking for someone who is passionate about building and developing a successful Tech Start Up from the ground up.
Reporting directly into the CEO of the firm and as the #2 role in the business, my client is in search of their next Chief Operating Officer. They will have experience in Series A/B Start Ups and have worked with investors and board members. The ability to grow and scale a Start Up from the ground up is essential. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Strategize, conceptualize and execute to support business growth over the long term
- Oversee day to day operations of the business
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and performance across all business disciplines
- Evaluate performance and optimize where necessary
- Conduct deep dive analysis on all current operational processes, initiatives and procedures and develop recommendations to improve overall business performance
- Provide business updates, presentations and communications to investors, CEO, the board and the fellow leadership team
- Strive to achieve the company's overall mission
Please note that the role will be remote initially, but a return to the Boston office (Financial District) will occur at some point in the future (with some flexibility).
Submit your resume today on the link provided for consideration within 48 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong experience of having operated successfully in a leadership capacity at a Start Up
- Previous experience of having worked in Tech/ SaaS based Start Ups
- Strong experience of having worked in a fast growing environment (Series A to IPO) environments.
Please note that all four criteria are essential and non-negotiable. Please only apply if you meet these requirements.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of up to $ 220,000 to $ 250,000
- Performance related bonus scheme (up to 50%)
- Competitive Stock Options
- Competitive benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision - 100% coverage)
- 20 days PTO + 5 days sick
- 12 company vacation days
- True start up culture and company environment