Chief Operating Officer
Opportunity to work with a reputable organization
About Our Client
Our client operation's span across the Middle East, specializing in Electrical and Mechanical fields related to the building services industry.
The primary responsibilities of the COO are as follows:
Strategic and Operational
- Develop in collaboration with the group president and CFO, an annual operating plan that support the group long term strategy.
- Manage the legal counsel and his/her team and to be involved in decision making on various legal issues like commercial contracts, dispute resolution, funding agreements, regulatory and government issues.
- Direct the maintenance and updating of HR policies and systems towards the provision and applications and HR systems.
- Manage the HR Head and team in ensuring the delivery of HR capital strategy.
Gulf Business Development, Marketing and Sales
- Drive the development of sales strategies.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Define and direct the marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Advertising Sales.
Public Relations and Communications
- Manage the PR, the communication and the social media direction.
- Monitor the strategic planning including corporate positioning and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, finance, sales, business development and strategic planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Executive degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- Minimum three years previous experience managing a complex electro-mechanical supplier or contracting operations including IT, human resources, operations and strategies.
- Experience in MENA region or MENA companies.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with a reputable organization in the building services industry.