- Save Job
- Email job
- Fantastic Growth Opportunity
- Software into Automotive
About Our Client
An established business who have embarked on a new and exciting chapter. As part of a larger business, you will have the ability to work within a fast paced, agile organisations, yet have the support of a larger infrastructure.
As the Chief Operating Officer, the role
- Will work within a cross functional senior leadership, playing a key role in the delivery of the overall business strategy.
- Lead the Professional Services team, including product integration and implementation, operations, and client management, controlling both financial and cost management targets.
- Will work closely with your Head of Departments to support their needs, but also be visible to whole team, provide support and guidance where required.
- Oversees the local international operations teams, ensuring first class delivery and integration of products and services to the client.
- Leads the collaboration with the Sales and Technology leadership team to ensure best of class service and products, using client and industry feedback.
- Has accountability for the plans and initiatives to seek methods to improve, innovate and provide operational efficiency and productivity, whilst managing costs.
- Will take the lead in working closely with the Talent resources to coach and develop existing team, whilst also future proofing the growth of the business by creating positions that allow the business to grow and sufficiently support existing and future clients, providing operational excellence, whilst managing costs both in UK, Europe and US
The Successful Applicant
As the Chief Operating Officer, you will:
- Have operated in a similar COO role within the automotive IT software sector, preferably after-sales, with a clear focus and background in operations and customer integration. You will have a background in directly being involved in SAAS integration projects.
- Have perhaps worked in areas such as field service management software with a focus on other transport sectors
- Will be able to demonstrate your experiences on an international scale, managing remote teams with a particular interest in the US market
- Have demonstrable leadership skills, working cross functional and created a clear vision for the business function that has led to exceptional customer results.
- Have operated in an SME environment, ideally in start-up phase, that has experienced a growth journey, which you have played a key role in supporting the company growth, whilst maintaining first class customer operational support and integration.
- Be technically strong and able to demonstrate project management experience, product implementation and integration.
- Be based in England but willing to travel to London and Birmingham
What's on Offer
Up to £150,000 Basic Salary + Car Allowance + 50% Bonus + Benefits
Quote job ref
- Operational & General Management
- Technology Media & Telecoms
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Sam Thomason
- Job reference