- Chief Operating Officer for the Gambling Commission (12 month FTC).
- chief operating officer, corporate services, strategy, risk
About Our Client
I am recruiting the new Chief Operating Officer for the Gambling Commission (12 month FTC). This role will work closely with the Chief Executive, the executive team and the Board to ensure that the Commission use their resources in the most efficient, effective and impactful way to achieve their goal of making gambling fairer and safer. It will oversee the development and delivery of their data and technology strategy and corporate strategies. It will ensure that the business, financial and people plans and reporting arrangements are aligned to their strategic priorities. It will ensure that their risk management framework and key performance measures drive decision making and clearly evidences our impact on society.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Broad experience of managing the key operational functions listed above is essential.
- Credible leader with gravitas to influence and drive organisational connections and change across operational and regulatory services.
- Able to translate strategic priorities into practical solutions.
- Relevant senior level experience in leading business planning, business performance management and reporting across multiple departments.
- Strong understanding of information management, data management including development of operating targets and impact measures.
- Committed to supporting the drive for operational improvement including business process mapping and optimising business workflows.
- Financial skills in relation to budget management, financial control, resource allocation and financial project management in the context of Managing Public Money..
- Substantial experience of leading complex risk management.
- Knowledge and experience of governance, audit and risk practices.
What's on Offer
£110,000 PA plus benefits