Chief Operating Officer
Plan and implement commercial Road Map and selected go-to-market strategies
COO will be responsible for building a consumer brand
About Our Client
RAYDEN ® Vehicles intends to build one vehicle per year (driving, flying or swimming and build a whole mode tech WE'AR) COO in close collaboration with CEO will be responsible for building a consumer brand and the entire FUEL ecosystem based on a consistent charging system in each of vehicles. The initial business environment will be prepared for the SHAring market, but this is will not be an actual core business inside. As the "principal goal" is to enter Stock Exchange in United States or China and become a number one player in personal vehicles market worldwide.
Creating successful Global Commerce Strategy, which will result in signed contracts & financing for the production of Rayden scooters. The new COO foremost will be responsible for obtaining marketing contracts with an offline network/retailer (T-Mobile, Amazon etc.). She/he will be executing international commerce strategy, based on guidelines from the CEO. Finally, she/he will achieve goals and objectives, that work towards the strategic cooperation with international retailers. Moreover, the CEO is looking for an actual business partner; an individual, who would be keen to join this project with long term perspective and devotion and for whom vesting stock plan would an additional benefit and core motivation for growth.
- Responsible for the development and management of the P&L; drive market share and profitable growth
- Define and direct the implementation of short-term and long-term strategy and budgets aligned to profitability, growth and operational objectives.
- Obtain marketing contracts with an offline international network/retailer (T-Mobile, Amazon etc.)
- Develop and implement a clear business plans to achieve growth targets by understanding markets, market trends, customer needs, competition, attending trade shows, developing strategic relationship with customers and within industry.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, make vs. buy, set prices and terms, based on forecasts of customer demand. Translating customer requirements into product & services, in close collaboration with internal R&D Department.
- Ensure profit margins are maximized through diligent management of pricing and commercial agreements.
- Direct, analyze and report on the business plans and all financial aspects of related to the entity. Create action plans and countermeasure to achieve objectives.
- Drive excellence, culture of lean, and world-class global best practices across the organization.
- Cultivate a culture of Respect for People, Developing Team and Embracing Operational Excellence mindset to drive a results and accountability to meet customer needs and performance expectations.
- Ensures organization's activities and operations are carried out in compliance with policies, local and country laws and regulations governing business operations
- Requires ability to negotiate and compromise, and ability to communicate and influence different levels of organization including senior executive, customers, and others.
- Travel as required (Estimated 50% of time)
- All other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- Languages: fluent English spoken and written as a must; additional languages nice to have
- Extended, more than 10 years of experience in progressive sales roles, including senior managerial level gained in international companies (highly competitive commercial & retail environment)
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage and orchestrate highly qualified teams; The ideal candidate can work bottom-up through people due to his / her inspirational leadership style
- Experience gained in organizations where the disciplines of sales excellence is and has been a natural way of conducting the sales activities
- Experience in the context of a change program or an environment, which would have provided similar commercial exposure; Track record of transformation or "step change" in a sales organization
- High energy, charismatic, action-oriented personality who can build, inspire and motivate a team in an evolving environment by managing the performance of others giving clear accountability by rewarding success and coaching and developing others to high standards
- Excellent competencies in sales excellence; a modern and structured approach to sales - and a proven track record of building sales revenues
- Ability to analyze markets, customer needs and establish a commercial strategy to rapidly grow markets in Europe
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the flexibility to operate well in a rapidly changing, often high-stress environment.
What's on Offer
- Global nomad
- Vesting stock plan